Education about Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) and the Role of PPAR Agonists
Discover the intricate dynamics of Clinical Chemistry in NAFLD with Dr. Guillaume Grzych, a leading
Discover how key biomarkers like Fatty Liver Index and SteatoTest are transforming NAFLD diagnosis and
Explore the complexities of NAFLD (Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease), now also known as MAFLD, and
Explore ADA’s 2023 updates on diabetes care, focusing on non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) and
New this week!
Discover the intricate dynamics of Clinical Chemistry in NAFLD with Dr. Guillaume Grzych, a leading expert in medical biology and advanced computational techniques. Dive deep into the pathophysiology
EDITOR OF THE MONTH!
Dr. Guillaume Grzych is a Medical Biologist with a specialization in biochemistry, currently serving at the University Hospital of Lille. He holds the position of Associate Professor and Hospital Practitioner, with dual qualifications in Pharmacy (PharmD) and Medicine (PhD).
Latest Research toward the treatment of NASH disease
Knowledge is crucial for healthcare professionals to manage and diagnose patients with NASH and NAFLD. Over the years, we have been increasingly communicating the results achieved by research, showcasing the latest on therapy to diagnosis and management.
LATEST SCIENTIFIC ADVANCES IN NASH, NAFLD & PPAR AGONISTS
Unveiling the high prevalence of NAFLD and advanced fibrosis in type 2 diabetes patients –
On International NASH Day 2023, join Michael Betel of the Fatty Liver Alliance as he
Join Dr Marat Fudim in this webinar as he delves into the complex interplay between
Discover the importance of a multistakeholder approach in NAFLD care, addressing the challenges of comorbidities,
Explore the challenges and opportunities in the quest for a non-invasive diagnosis tool of non-alcoholic
Dr. Kwanten (Belgium) discusses the pathophysiological role of intrahepatic vasculature in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
Dr. Jörn Schattenberg (Germany) analyses the latest on the assessment in cirrhosis along with his
Fibrosis is an independent predictor of liver-related mortality but rarely if ever occurs without NASH
In this video Prof. Sven Francque explores that NAFLD is prevalent in patients with cardiovascular
Dr. Laurent Castera (France) discusses how healthcare professionals can integrate non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) assessment and
Dr. Scott Friedman talks about HCC pathogenesis in NASH and the impact of fibrosis. This
Dr. Kris Kowdley explains the natural history and clinical outcomes in adults with non -alcoholic
Webinar & Replay
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MONTHLY NEWSLETTER TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES
- The effects of zinc supplementation on the metabolic factors in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: a randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled clinical trial November 28, 2023
- Effect of triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells 2-associated alterations on lipid metabolism in macrophages in the development of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease November 27, 2023
- From complement to complosome in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: When location matters November 27, 2023
- Thrombospondin 2 is a key determinant of fibrogenesis in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease November 27, 2023
- Low Muscle Strength as Risk Factor for Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease in Different Metabolic Conditions November 27, 2023
- Association between chronotype and metabolic-associated fatty liver disease in employed adults: A longitudinal study in Southwestern China November 27, 2023
- Protective Effect of Sea Buckthorn (Hipphophae Rhamnoides) Extract on Liver Injury Induced by High-Fat Diet in Mice November 26, 2023
- Application of artificial intelligence techniques for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease diagnosis: A systematic review (2005-2023) November 26, 2023
The PanNASH Initiative aims to increase awareness and disseminate knowledge related to NASH as a multisystem disease with a focus on PPAR agonists among the scientific and clinical community, patients and other key stakeholders within the healthcare system, thus improving the lives of millions of patients worldwide.