This privacy notice applies to the processing of data related to Pannash Initiative website.
Yann Colardelle as the Controller of the personal data has committed to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation and all applicable laws and regulations regarding data protection. Yann Colardelle wants to make sure that you understand what personal information is collected about you, how your personal information is used and how it is kept safe.
1. What personal data do we collect?
We collect your First name, last name, address, institution, position, and email whenever you have communicated this information to us.
2. How do we use your personal information?
3. On what basis do we use your personal data?
We process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection law (GDPR).
4. How long will we keep your personal information after unsubscribing?
We will keep your personal information 1 year after unsubscribing and then they will be deleted
5. Data sharing
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal data. Your personal data are processed only by Med Ed GS in order to achieve the administration of the Website.
6. How do we protect your information?
Med Ed GS treats your personal data in a confidential manner and uses at least the same level of care in safeguarding your personal data that it uses with its own confidential information of similar nature. Your personal data are contained behind secured networks and are only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
7. Your rights
According to the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- Information. You have the right to be informed about the processing of your personal data.
- Access. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, all necessary information to make the process transparent.
- Rectification. You have the right to require rectification of inaccurate data about you.
- Restrict processing. You have the right to restrict processing of data under certain specified circumstances.
- Data portability. You have the right to request for the receipt or the transfer to another organization, in a machine-readable form, of your personal data.
- Object to processing. You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your data.
- Right to withdraw consent. When you have given your explicit consent for the processing of your data, you can withdraw it at any time without justification.
If you would like to exercise your rights, please let us know by contacting our DPO, Yann Colardelle, +33 144 01 51 81 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local Data Protection Authority or to the Data Protection Authority where the alleged infringement took place.
Med Ed GS
Adress: 27 rue Raffet, 75016 Paris, France
Tel: +33 (0)1 44 01 51 81
Data Protection Officer
Name Yann Colardelle
Tel: +33 (0)1 44 01 51 81
Data Protection Authorities