Thank you for choosing to be part of the PanNASH community. We, at Inventiva (“Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our practices with regard to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com. This privacy notice describes how we might use your information if you: Visit our website at https://pannash.org/ In this privacy notice, if we refer to: “Website,” we are referring to any website of ours that links to this policy “Services,” we are referring to our website, and other related services including any, sales, marketing, or events The purpose of this privacy notice is to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it, and what rights you have in relation to it. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue the use of our services immediately. Please read this privacy notice carefully as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
- What information do we collect?
- How do we use your information?
- Will your information be shared with anyone?
- Is your information transferred internationally?
- How long do we keep your information?
- How do we keep your information safe?
- Do we collect information from minors?
- What are your privacy rights?
- Controls for Do-not-track features
- Do California residents have specific privacy rights?
- Do we make updates to this notice?
- How can you contact us about this notice?
- How can you review, update or delete the data we collect from you?
1. What information do we collect?Personal information you disclose to us We collect information that you provide to us. We collect personal information you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services. When you participate in activities on the website or otherwise when you contact us. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following.
Personal Information Provided by YouWe collect names; job titles; e-mail address; All personal information you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information collected from other sources
We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources.In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers and services to you and update our records, we may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, affiliate programs, data providers, as well as from other third parties. This information includes first name, last name, job titles, e-mail addresses.
2. How do we use your information?We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent. We use personal information collected via our Website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below. We use the information we collect or receive: To facilitate registration for Webinars. We use your first name, last name, email address and region to register you to our webinars. Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our website.
3. Will your information be shared with anyone?We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations. We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis: Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose. Legal obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, judicial proceedings, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements). Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved. More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations: Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners in order to provide you the best service on a need-to-know basis. In such situations we cover obligations with specific non-disclosure agreements and data processing agreements. Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
5. Is your information transferred internationally?We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own. Our database servers are located in France, however our websites are hosted in Godaddy. If you are accessing our Website from outside, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information in and other countries. If you are a resident in the European Economic Area (EEA) or United Kingdom (UK), then these countries may not necessarily have data protection laws or other similar laws as comprehensive as those in your country. We will however take all necessary measures to protect your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and applicable law. European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses: We have implemented measures to protect your personal information, including by using the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses for transfers of personal information between our group companies and between us and our third-party providers. These clauses require all recipients to protect all personal information that they process originating from the EEA or UK in accordance with European data protection laws and regulations. Our data processing agreements that include Standard Contractual Clauses can be provided upon requests/are available https://pannash.org/data-protection-policy. We have implemented similar appropriate safeguards with our third-party service providers and partners and further details can be provided upon request. Binding corporate Rules: These include a set of Binding Corporate Rules (“BCRs”) established and implemented by the Translational Medicine Academy. Our BCRs have been recognized by EEA and UK data protection authorities as providing an adequate level of protection to the personal information we process intentionally.
6. How long do we keep your information?We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law. We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, that is till the conclusion of the webinar unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information for longer than the period of time in which the users have an account with us. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
7. How do we keep your information safe?We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed 100% secure, so we cannot promise nor guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to ensure the protection of your personal information, transmission of said personal information to and from our website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
8. Do we collect information from minors?We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under the age of 18 years. We do not solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Website. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data, we may have collected from children under the age of 18 years, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. What are your privacy rights?In some regions such as the European Economic Area (EEA) and United Kingdom, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any given time. In some regions (like the EEA and UK), you have certain rights that are applicable under data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request applicable within the processing scope of the Website please contact us on email@example.com. or submit a request at here We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with the GDPR and applicable data protection laws. Further, as we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. If you are a resident in the EEA or UK and you believe that we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can fine their contact details here: https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/items/612080 If you are a resident in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account InformationIf you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can: Log in to your account settings and update your user account. Upon your request to terminate your account, we will delete your account and information from our active databases. However, we may retain some information in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms and Conditions and/or comply with applicable legal requirements. Cookies and similar technologies:We have implemented cookie management in our websites enabling you the user to accept or reject non-functional cookies as required. If you chose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Website. Opting out of email marketing:You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we may still communicate with you, for example to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes. To otherwise opt-out, you may:
10. Controls for Do-not-track featuresMost web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a DO-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal you privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
11. Do California residents have specific privacy rights?Yes, if you are resident California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information. Carlifornia Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine the Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third-parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediate preceding calendar year. If you a resident of California and would like to make such a request please submit your request to email@example.com.
12. Do we make updates to this notice?Yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws. We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated notice will appear at https://pannash.org/privacy-notice/ We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
13. How can you contact us about this notice?If you have questions or comments about this notice you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. How can you review, update or delete the data we collect from you?Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information or delete it in circumstances. To request review, update, or delete your personal information, please visit: https://pannash.org/dsar.